How to make a paper diamond ring - Origami ring easy

How to make a paper diamond ring easy - Origami diamond ring
Origami diamond ring - Diamond
Big Skyer - Origami Diamond ring

You don’t have enough money to buy diamond ring for girlfriend. Why don’t you make a diamond ring DIY. I’m very very happy if my boyfriend makes it for me from his heart. It’s only for me.
In this video, I will show you How to make a origami ring. This is diamond  ring. Only 10 minutes and a paper you can make a gift for girlfriend. It’s simple and so romantic. Origami diamond ring can be a valentine gift ideas or Christmas gift ideas,…


After finishing origami diamond ring, you can make a origami ring box. I showed in this video
or Origami masu box
Origami masu box is easier than origami ring box. It’s your choice ✌✌✌
Put origami heart ring into the origami box and give them to girlfriend/boyfriend. I think your lover will be happy about that.
Good luck to you.

♥ Now Let’s start!!!!!
You need:
- A paper with 2 sided 10cm x 5cm
If You don't have, don't worry I will show you how to make a paper diamind ring with 2 paper 😉



See more at:  Big Skyer
Gift box - Origami masu box with lid - craft paper
Valentine's day Origami ring box Tutorial
Origami heart ring - so easy :')

If you have any question, Don’t mind asking.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment