DIY Origami kissing lips & Secret Message - Pop up Kiss ♥

How to make easy paper DIY Origami kissing lips & Secret Message - Pop up Kiss
How to kiss a girl for the first time or how to kiss a boy for the first time. Do you wanna know?
Origami card - popup card
Big Skyer - Origami Kissing Card - Pop-up card

Making origami presents (making a love card messages,…) and write a love letter on it. Only a letter “KISS!!!” If she doesn’t say anything. It means. I YES. You think it’s great idea? This is valentine gift ideas, romantic ideas. You also make origami christmas gift. Only 0$ you have a romantic love letter and great gift for girlfriend for gift for girlfriend.


♥ Kiss me ♥ Kiss me ♥ Love me ♥ Love me ♥

Now let start!!!!!!!!!
You need: A square paper any size
I used 12.5x12.5cm in video



See more at:  Big Skyer

Gift box - Origami masu box with lid - craft paper
Valentine's day Origami ring box Tutorial
Origami heart ring - so easy :')
If you have any question, Don’t mind asking me
Or comment at this video :)

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment