30s - Origami Butterfly - Very easy origami

Origami Butterfly
Big Skyer - Origami Butterfly very easy
I love origami so much. You too? It takes Only 30s to do origami Butterfly. It’s very easy origami. You can do it any place, any time. Make some origami butterfly to decorate your room or give it like a gift for your friend. You can teach your kids make it. Because, I think it’s a simple origami for kids and your kids will like it.


A simple gift by DIY is the greatest gift


Now Let’s start!!!

L E V E L ★☆☆ ☆ ☆

Y O U W I L L N E E D ▶ only some square papers
-------------------------

You can like:
♤ Origami ring box
♤ Origami heart ring
♤ Origami kissing lip and secret message

LIKE, SHARE AND SUBCRIBE TO SEE MORE INTERESTING VIDEO.
Comment to show me know what DIY arts and craft tutorial, I should make next

See more at: BIG SKYER CHANNEL

WELCOME TO BIG SKYER CHANNEL 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment